Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the Needles Now

One of the many projects I'm working on now is this sweater for myself, in Charity.  The design is Ingenue from the brilliant book, Custom Knits.  There's been some buzz about the photo styling in the book, how it's a little over the top, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.  I love that knitting is being treated as fashion.  There are lots of great styles in this book, and I know I'll knit more sweaters from it.  I'm just sorry that this sweater will not look as sexy on me (or at all) as it does on the model.
I just love the monochromatic varigations of this yarn--and, it feels great!

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2008 6:47 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Love the way it is coming along. Hope you are staying warm and getting some extra knitting time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home