Friday, August 01, 2008

A shrug knit in Charity

Charity is one of the newer yarns that Chris has offered us. 900 yards of Corridale and it is absolutely lovely.

This pattern is Ursula from Knits Three Ways by Melissa Matthay.


The ribbed edging causes the sleeves to pull in a bit. Try knitting the lace piece about 2” longer to compensate.

There is 5 1/2 ounces left from one skein which is plenty of yarn for another project.

Bugg and I both like the ribbing and it makes this shrug fit nicely. We have other shrugs that slip around the shoulders and adding a ribbing such as this will make a much better fit.

See it on Ravelry

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 04, 2008 7:39 AM, Blogger Holly Bee said...

Oh, WOW!!!! That is beautiful! Well done!

I love the pattern and of course the yarn!

 
At August 11, 2008 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must knit one of these! I tried it on at my mom's the other day and it is to die for!!! Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home