Monday, November 12, 2007

Rhinebeck


I was delighted this year to attend my first Sheep and Wool Festival at Rhinebeck. Wow. It was overwhelming to say the least. According to my husband, I had a smile on my face the whole day.
After drooling over the Briar Rose yarns for months, trying to decide what I wanted, I picked up this skein of Legend at their booth. I just gravitated toward this colorway. I don't know the name of it but it's beautiful and soothing. My next task is to figure out what to knit with it. I'm thinking it should be something simple because the colors should take center stage.
A sweater, definitely a sweater!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2007 5:58 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Your choice is beautiful!

 
At November 14, 2007 9:45 AM, Blogger Chris said...

oooooohhhhh...I see a wonderful project in your future......tank top? vest? shawl? skirt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home