Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Celebration Retro Cardigan in progress

Knitting has been happening. I have caught cast-on-itis and am home sick from work today. Hubs and I took the new toy up North last weekend to the Fiber Festival in Ogemaw County. It was a wonderful day. We sat outside and listened to music while eating - the food was delicious - seee.....

Chris was VERY busy and the yarn I long for flew off of the shelves right before my very eyes. We chose some Celebration to use for the Retro Cardigan. You be the judge on how it is working out.

I have re-sized the pattern and this is the test. So far, so good. The Celebration is double-stranded and knits up nicely. The sizing is right-on and the pattern should be ready once this is complete. The best thing about knitting it this time is there are not large numbers of ends to weave in. I just wound the two skeins into cakes and took off. There is no need to alternate rows to allow for skein variation.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 04, 2007 8:06 AM, Blogger Holly Bee said...

It's beautiful!!! I am such a fan of Chris' red/oranges and this is another great lot!

I can't wait to cast on my retro cardi...but all my friends insist on having babies and I am stuck making mini sweaters! I soo want to be selfish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home