Friday, September 07, 2007

Rosebud Shawl Update

I meant to post when I was half-way with the shawl, but I was having such a great time knitting, that I forgot. Now, I'm 2/3rds done. How do I know? From the "leaning tower of yarn", there is only one cake left. The other two cakes have been knitted in. :D

Here's a picture of the WIP:
Rosebud Shawl 3


Here's the up-close-and-person, glamour shot:
Rosebud Shawl 4


I don't know why the colors went funky in this shot. But I love the great stitch definition. :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 07, 2007 6:34 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Oh, how pretty! You are doing a great job, just in time for the cool weather?

 
At September 11, 2007 5:58 PM, Blogger errs said...

Thanks! It did cool down the last two days and got super windy. The one problem with Chicago is that there is no fall -- just summer, winter and spring. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home