My Christmas Wish List
I'm so paranoid of a knit deadline nowadays that I'm afraid to commit knitting projects to a To Do List. have found though that they are helpful to motivate me at time, so here goes... Between now and Christmas I'd like to have the following complete.
1. The Cobblestone Pullover for my hubby
2. A Rosebud lace shawl for my mom
3. A sweater vest for my nephew due in November
4. A pair of socks (or felted slippers) for each of my 2 daughters
5. A pair of socks for me knit with some Briar Rose Grandma's Blessing
Yeah..definitely wishful thinking...but maybe my work travel will allow for more knitting hours than I suspect. I wish each of you longer days and cozy nights fit for finishing!