Monday, September 24, 2007

Finished and Almost Finished

Finished: The Rosebud Shawl (ends woven in and blocked)

Rosebud Shawl 12
Rosebud Shawl 13
Rosebud Shawl 14


Almost Finished: Hattie's Rose Garden - it just needs to be blocked and the ends woven in.

Hattie's Rose Garden 6
Hattie's Rose Garden 5
Hattie's Rose Garden 4


All I have left in my stash from Briar Rose is a skein of Grandma's Blessing. I'm going to wait to use that -- give some other yarns a chance for a little while.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 25, 2007 7:31 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Lovely shawls! I love the way the dropped stitches look. I have some Grandma's Blessing that I've been saving for a rainy day.

 
At September 25, 2007 9:58 AM, Blogger doulicia said...

Beautiful! I'm slowly becoming a shawl fan...especially with these patterns and yarns...!

 
At September 25, 2007 3:34 PM, Blogger errs said...

I should mention that I tweaked the original pattern a little on Hattie's Rose Garden. I love the look of the garter stitch border, so I cast on less stitches and then picked them up to drop them in the main body of the shawl. I think I wrote out the differences in my project on Ravelry.

 
At September 27, 2007 5:21 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

How beautiful! That's on my to-knit list. Did you use just one skein?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home