Friday, September 14, 2007

Christmas Knitting List

Okay, I've been M.I.A. for so long ya'll probably don't even remember who I am. I have a good excuse -- we've been doing "extreme makeover - our home edition," completely redoing the outside of our house (a few photos on my Webshots page) and, now, painting on the inside. I'm tired and sore and have hardly knit a thing all summer.

Here's my plan between now and Christmas:
* Finish my Highland Triangle Shawl, which is being knit from one of Chris's gorgeous yarns (but it's been so long since I started the shawl that I couldn't begin to tell you which one!)
* Knit my dear husband a couple pair of very soft, durable socks for his poor diabetic feet.
* Finish a holiday sweater that I started for myself last January.
* Make a red scarf or two really quickly to send in to The Red Scarf Project for the Orphan Foundation of America

If I get that done, I'll be doing well!

Cheers, Tomme

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2007 7:36 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Great to hear from you. I like the mailbox!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home