Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wingspan


As I go forward knitting this, is occurs to me that I have very long arms. This is the Lacy Cable Shrug, using two colors of Fourth of July worked alternately to create this lovely blue green mottled effect. I would say that I'm about 75% done. I'm going to wear this a lot, I think. I don't have the type of lifestyle or wardrobe that works for a shawl. This has just enough lace to be feminine, but not too much that I might look silly wearing. If I'm wearing this, will anyone notice, as I run my dog out in front for some business, that I've got my pajamas on?

3 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 7:16 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Corinne! That is so darned cool! You are going to look GREAT in this!!!! Gotta love being able to do business in pj's.....doesn't happen here :)

 
At August 24, 2007 7:20 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Your shrug is beautiful and the two skeins work together so well. Please show us a modeled photo when you're finished - with PJ's or Piccolo, or full garb, whichever you desire

 
At August 24, 2007 11:31 AM, Blogger doulicia said...

Ditto what Kinterella said. the two skeins are knitting up beautifully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home