Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hattie's Rose Garden Pattern

Since you have all bought yarn from Briar Rose Fibers in the past, I would love to share Hattie's Rose Garden Pattern with you. If you would like a copy emailed to you, just send me an email......chris at briarrosefibers dot net.
Corinne made hers with Wistful, which is what our sample is made from, but you could make this wrap (or larger scarf) in almost any of our fibers. Imagine it in Grandma's Blessing (we sell that fiber now in 1200 yd. hanks for shawls).........for a really large wrap!
I am really busy with shows right now, so I'm dyeing every day! woo hoo! I love the fall season that is coming up...I am in my glory dyeing all the wonderful fall colors. The web store is a little low on some fibers, if you need anything, just email me, I probably have it, but it's not on the site. I have Collette and Anna Bell that's not up there!
I hope to see some of you very soon at a show! Thank you all for your support and for sharing your work and photos with us all.

3 Comments:

At August 01, 2007 9:30 AM, Blogger doulicia said...

It must be so fun for you to see your beautiful yarn turned in to all these various projects!

I'm nearly done with my Clementine Shawlette and hope to post before leaving for vacation Friday. But as I was finishing it I was getting sad about being done with my BRF yarn. Then I remembered I have a hank of Sonoma and two of 4th of July still in my stash. By far the yarn I own the most of is BRF. Thanks for doing what you do so well!

 
At August 02, 2007 6:26 AM, Blogger Debbi said...

Thanks Chris, for a new project idea and free pattern. I'm nearly ready to tackle something new.....

 
At October 31, 2009 5:03 PM, Anonymous Judy said...

Love your scarf pattern, thanks , Judy ~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home