Thursday, June 21, 2007

Walk in Central Park


Here's my progress on the Central Park Hoodie from KnitScenes Fall '06 issue. Just at the point where I'll split it into 3 parts: left front, back, & right front. The colors are richer and darker than this photo suggests, but the cables show up clearly. I'm liking the pattern very much, and there are many helpful suggestions on the CPH knit-along site. While there, be sure to see BrownBerry's finished hoodie. Now those are some good photographs!
I don't need to tell you folks that this Abundance yarn is uum-um-Good! Clean and without knots, it's pure enjoyment. I never get tired of watching how Chris' colors mix and blend as I knit.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 2:32 PM, Blogger Kim said...

wooohooo! Go Debbi, go. Your CPH is gorgeous and I'm looking forward to starting mine now.

 
At June 21, 2007 3:15 PM, Blogger Susan Pandorf said...

Love the colors. Looks like the afterglow once the sun has set with backlighting on the clouds and the sky shading down into lovely indigo.

Blessings!

 
At June 22, 2007 10:13 AM, Blogger doulicia said...

CPH is on my to-knit list. I never thought of doing it in varigated yarn. I love how yours looks, though. And abundance is such a great yarn...Hmmm...may have to reconsider.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for posting mid-way.

 
At June 23, 2007 7:49 AM, Blogger Chris said...

It's going to be sooooo cool!!!!

 
At June 23, 2007 8:14 AM, Blogger Chris said...

In case any of you might need it...here's the link to the eratta page
http://www.knitscene.com/2006/corrections.asp#hoodie

 
At June 25, 2007 12:57 PM, Blogger BrownBerry said...

Debbi your yarn choice is PERFECT!!
And thank you so much for the plug (tee hee). I'm so happy you're doing this knit in a variegated yarn, it makes me want to cast on again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home