Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Briar Rose for Tabitha Rose

Hi there


I'm a new member, and I just wanted to pop in, and say "Hi!" and share a picture of some lovely Briar Rose Fourth of July that Chris helped me pick out to use in the Vine Flower Childs Dress by Knitspot (you'll need to scroll down the page of that link to see it) that I intend to knit for my daughter, Tabitha Rose.

As we speak, one skein has been wound, and swatched and washed (looks like I will be using a sz 9 (5.50 mm) circular needle as the lg needle), and I can't wait to get started on this sweet lil dress!
Thanks, Chris for your help, and for making such gorgeous yarn! : ) and
thank you, Kniterella for letting me join. I love browsing this blog and I'm looking fwd to participating! I will (hopefully!) have progress pix soon!

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2007 1:35 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Welcome Vanessa! oh! We love to see progress reports and I am waiting to see this beautiful little dress to evolve.......

 
At June 19, 2007 1:52 PM, Blogger doulicia said...

Hey! Welcome aboard. That is some great-colored yarn. Can't wait to see it in that sweet dress pattern.

I fell in love with BRF for the autumnal colors, but I am also liking the more summery colorways Chris is doing. Keep at it!

 
At June 19, 2007 3:33 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hi Vanessa. Your yarn is lovely and will look beautiful in that pattern. It looks like a fun knit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home