Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WIP: Clementine Shawlette

Just a quick photo of my Clementine Shawlette in progress. I'm using Sea Pearl* and, no surprise, loving the way the colors work together. This photo doesn't do the yarn justice.

And as for the pattern, I've discovered I'm a real fan of Michelle Rose Orne. Only recently did I put together the fact that several of my top "to do" patterns are by her.

*Ed. Over the weekend (5/19/07) I realized I had confused the names. I own some EarthSong, but this is Sea Pearl: 50% merino, 50% tencel. Such sheen and softness...

4 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, it looks so soft.

 
At May 16, 2007 8:18 AM, Blogger Kim said...

What a great choice. I can see the subtle color changes. I've looked at that pattern a lot, but have not knit it - yet! You've inspired me.

 
At May 16, 2007 9:34 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I just ordered more Earthsong to dye up! yay! A new pattern for it! Yours is very pretty!

 
At May 21, 2007 12:45 PM, Blogger doulicia said...

Oops! I meant Sea Pearl. My bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home