Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Seven Up

1. I have a degree in history, and am working on more, but I started college in chemical engineering.

2. I have never used any sort of illegal drug. Ever. I didn't even drink much before I was 21.

3. I used to play Janet and Columbia for the Rocky Horror Picture Show (which may be why people find #2 shocking).

4. I used to wear tie-dyed underwear for good luck at big events (this may be another reason why people find #2 shocking).

5. I am a great-aunt, many times over, at 34.

6. My favorite color is blue.

7. I've had pet rats. Now I have dogs, which would make keeping pet rats difficult. But rats are great pets.

Laura at My Dog Has Fleece

3 Comments:

At May 23, 2007 8:40 AM, Blogger Anna said...

I had a pet rat in college named Charlotte! She was a wonderful creature! Used to ride on my shoulder.

 
At May 23, 2007 9:36 AM, Blogger doulicia said...

I haven't even ever smoked a cigarette!

And ask for Rocky Horror, I love it that you've performed the characters. I own the soundtrack and we danced the Time Warp at my wedding reception!

 
At May 28, 2007 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya on #2. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home