Friday, May 18, 2007

Seven Up

Here are my facts:

1. Like RC, I had Lasik eye surgery three years ago. I can't think of anything I've done in my life that I have been quite so glad I've done. It is wonderful. No contacts! No glasses! I can see, I can see, I can see!!!

2. I have a nearly freakish ability to remember numbers, particularly phone numbers. I have always been this way.

3. I have never been thin and, while I would not object to losing some weight, I have no aspirations to be what anyone would ever call "skinny". Contrary to popular perception, not all fat women are secretly crying in their Rocky Road, longing to look like Calista Flockhart. (Though I wouldn't mind keeping company with Harrison Ford.)

4. Like RC and Trish before her, I love to read but my reading has been on a serious downward spiral ever since I learned to knit.

5. My car once broke down on the side of the road. This was before I had a cell phone so I had to repair my car by myself. I used Fimo clay that I had in the trunk.

6. I once hit an owl with my car. More accurately, an owl flew into my car while I was driving down the road. (This is the same car that was involved in the incident in #5)

7. I love sushi, particularly yellowtail (hamachi).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 9:01 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Hey Christy,

Books on tape are great while knitting.

 
At May 21, 2007 12:43 PM, Blogger doulicia said...

You are a resourceful woman. Harrison Ford should value a woman who can fix her car with Fimo over one who is best described as "flighty."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home