Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Seven Random Things

I've been tagged! Thanks Kim! When trying to come up with seven things, I thought to myself....wow, am I boring! I knit! I knit and I dye! What else do you want??
1. I am going to be a Grandma again! My son Nate and my daughter in law Christy are going to have a baby in Oct.
2. I can recite most of the movie "Nemo"..... I wonder why that is?
3. I love books! Any books! Hardcover, on tape or downloaded. From the classics to kids books to knitting books. When I was little, the first "chapter" book I read was Little Women...
4. I LOVE Brach's (they have to be Brach's) Circus Peanuts........
5. I learned to knit just 6 years ago, and wrapped my yarn the wrong way for 6 months. So then I had to re-learn.
6. I make killer chocolate chip cookies as big as the palm of your hand. When my kids were growing up, they thought I should sell them. They come in really handy when you want to bribe someone.
7. I LOVE going to the fiber festivals and seeing everyone's excitement over fiber and projects......and seeing glazed over faces and hubby's in the background holding packages....and arms full of yarn....

5 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger Kim said...

chocolate chip cookies? Big as your hand? I NEED bribed!!!

 
At May 16, 2007 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are SO NOT boring mom! But, you forgot to include that you also are IN LOVE with James Taylor (but Dad is your first love). :-)

 
At May 16, 2007 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I posted my random things on my blog. amypeterman.blogspot.com

 
At May 16, 2007 6:52 PM, Blogger Chris said...

oh yeah........sweet baby James.......yeah

 
At May 18, 2007 9:47 AM, Blogger doulicia said...

Chris, Chris, Chris. Brach's Circus Peanuts? I have to re-evaluate my entire opinion of you. Honestly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home