Friday, May 18, 2007

Seven facts that only Kniterella might know

1. I have been knitting for over fifty years--and never seem to get it all finished!

2. I have four grandchildren by birth and three other that call me Grammy. Maybe that's why
my knitting never gets done.

3. I also strip and hook--rugs that is.

4. I too LOVE to read just about anything except scary books cause then I have
nightmares. My first chapter book was Black Beauty and then Little Women, which I
read over and over. In fact, I still pick it up if I have a cold or nothing else to read. My currant favorite author is Debbie Macomber.

5. My Husband moved us to Hobart, IN about two years ago so he could open a Woodcraft tool
store. Thank God for knitting!

6. I love to be near or in any big body of water. Oceans, lakes or just big ponds. I also love
thunderstorms.

7. My dream vacation would be one of three. Taking a train across Canada, getting off and on at
whim. Going to Nova Scotia to meet the hookers up there and or going to Ireland for an
extended time. Maybe while there taking a side trip to England to meet the designers at
Rowan.

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 9:09 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Wow! Some of your facts even I didn't know. I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home