Friday, May 18, 2007

OK - here goes...

1. I hate peas but love pea soup.

2. My mom taught me how to knit, embroider and do needlepoint. My granny how to crochet and sew on a sewing machine. Although I do remember learning to sew on the machine (I sewed through my finger. Not something you'd forget) I don't remember learning how to knit or crochet. I know I learned when I was a small child and that's about it.

3. I'm agoraphobic. I always thought this was when you never left your house, but after being diagnosed and reading up on it - I am.

4. When I knit I am surrounded by yarn. It is piled up on each side of the chair, on top of the ottoman, next to the ottoman and it front of it too. I need to organize it all desperately.

5. I'm the person my nephews come to when they have one of "those" questions. I've had to explain breasts, lugies, bras, why all those toys were in the back of Mommy's van at Christmastime, "Doing it", and what happened to Bambi's Mommy.

6. I have my own coloring books and crayons.

7. The very first cat I owned (who owned me) was my baby. He would sleep in my arms and had to be on me any time I sat down. He would lay under my knitting while I was working on it, which was sweet. But the most annoying thing he did was how he would wake me up. He would sniff and then lightly lick my closed eyelids. Talk about getting the heebie jeebies first thing in the morning! Ewwww!

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 12:44 PM, Blogger doulicia said...

Your nephews are lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home