Friday, May 18, 2007

My Seven

1. I taught myself to knit using a book when I was seven years old.
2. I was a theatre major in college, and hold a degree. I went to college again in my thirties.
3. I flunked driver's education in high school, and didn't get my license until I was 21. Not to worry, I'm a good driver, and get plenty of practice.
4. I got my first dog when I was in my thirties. Until then, I did not consider myself to be a "pet person."
5. I am a middle child, and the only girl.
6. I worked in a costume shop in college, and am a pretty good seamstress.
7. If I didn't have a life established in Chicago, I would move to San Francisco in a second.

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 9:08 AM, Blogger Kim said...

oooh - I love San Francisco. I love Chicago, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home