Thursday, May 17, 2007

My 7

  1. I have one of the greatest father-to-be husbands out there. If I have a craving, there is no ifs ands or buts, he will make sure that it is fulfilled.
  2. I have always been a spoiled girl, and it continues into my thirties.
  3. My husband and I have is one of the sweetest, funniest and handsomest dogs (Princie Baby).
  4. I LOVE shoes. I have 6 pairs of Crocs, 4 pairs of Danskos and that is only the beginning.
  5. Love the Little House in the Prairie series books, and intrigued by the Amish community. Amazed how they choose to live their life simple...simple is not in my vocabulary I guess.
  6. I learned to knit three years ago, from Chris's daughter Amy.
  7. Knitting, scrapbooking, cardmaking are only a few of my shopping excursions that I enjoy to venture out in.

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2007 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your were a wonderful study Amanda! Now you are a knitting queen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home