These really are totally random, yes? Let's see...
1. We just brought the piano I grew up playing to our house from my parents' house. I'm thrilled to have a piano in the house again. I went to Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp for Piano when I was in 7th grade.
2. I used to always imagine what I'd say when I was a guest on The Tonight Show (with Johnny Carson). I was never sure what I'd do to merit being a guest, but I knew what I'd say!
3. I'm debating getting a tattoo for my 40th birthday (in 2 years...plenty of time to think).
4. I got engaged after 2 months of dating and married 4 months later. That was 14 years ago and I have no regrets.
5. I feel severely disabled in the home decorating department; in inverse proportion to my desire to live in a lovely little space.
6. I like the way big old libraries smell, that mustiness. The U-M Grad Library stacks are divine!
7. I like eating wild edible plants, even if I don't like their particular taste. Just the idea of things growing haphazardly and having nutritional or medicinal value tickles me. Random enough?