Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Great Lakes Fiber Show

This weekend I saw this:


and came home with Abundance:


enough to make the Central Park Hoodie from KnitScenes fall '06:


It was great seeing Chris and Kristy again! Anne's Morning Glory Wrap is so gorgeous - even better than the photos. There were cards of handmade buttons just begging to be taken home. Their 'shop' is so inviting and cozy that I wanted to stay all afternoon. The Great Lakes show keeps getting larger each year, but Briar Rose is still the main reason that I go.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 9:22 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I have been hunting for the perfect yarn for the Central Park Hoodie - what a great idea. I wonder if I have enough yardage...

 
At May 29, 2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Chris said...

yay!yay!yay! hooray! wow! that looks like a lot of yarn!
Kim honey, if you don't have enough you know here to get more?
Let the Central Park knitfest begin!

 
At May 29, 2007 4:25 PM, Blogger BrownBerry said...

I'm making the CPH too! You made an excellent yarn choice. For help and/or inspiration, you might consider the Knit A Long at www.cphkal.blogspot.com.

Happy knitting!

 
At May 29, 2007 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, I want to make that hoodie too!!!!!

 
At June 01, 2007 4:45 PM, Blogger Sourire11 said...

Beautiful... beautiful yarn! Sorry I missed you at teh GLFF... I did not miss this booth, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home