Thursday, May 24, 2007

The end of the Seven Random Things

It has thrilled me to no end to see all the posts and you guys really cracked me up! It interested me that doulcia and my daughter Amy went to the same fine arts camp...........that someone else read "Little Women" as one of their first chapter books. That someone else has crocheted for twenty years (me too) but not now that I knit..............
Now, the comment about me eating Circus Peanuts.....that she would definitely have to revise her opinion of me? Circus Peanuts just make me sweeter :)
So we are off to the second fiber festival of the season......maybe I'll see one of you there?
Have I told you all how much I enjoy this blog? I DO!!! Thank you for sharing!

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2007 2:54 PM, Blogger doulicia said...

It was fun. I'm glad you did it. And only because I've met you can I forgive you the Circus Peanuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home