Saturday, April 21, 2007

For Baby Smith

This sweet little dress was given to Amanda (one of our contributors) last night at the couple's baby shower my hubby and I threw for her and her husband. We had a riot. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. The guys playing the clothesline game was a hoot! They had to see how many baby clothes they could hang on a clothesline in 30 seconds, while talking on a cordless phone and holding a baby doll. So funny.

This dress was made with Fourth of July and the pattern is from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms by Louisa Harding. I love the way it knitted up and it is so soft. The little flowers were fun and easy to do too!

3 Comments:

At April 21, 2007 11:42 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

And we cannot stop talking about the shower and the beautiful knitted dress. I actually think my stomach hurts more from the laughing from last night, than Baby Smith taking up space.

Eric and I are so thankful for good friends like you and Jason.

As for our baby girl, she will be stylin' with this beautiful dress on. Thank you!!!!

 
At April 23, 2007 7:55 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Oh so sweet! Love that FOJ....Amanda, your baby is goin gto be so cute in this little dress!

 
At April 24, 2007 9:27 AM, Blogger doulicia said...

How pretty! I love the flower add-ons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home