Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thank you Rhinebeck

I "met" Briar Rose fibers at Rhinebeck back in October of '06. I fell in love with this gawgeous poncho one of the sales people wore so I bought the pattern and the yarn. The beautiful earthsong alpaca yarn was like knitting with 'butta'!





I finished my poncho in no time



I had a little bit of yarn left over, so I made a pair of Knitty's Fetching mitts.



I guess now I'll have to buy some more yarn to start a new project for this knitalong. The rosebud vest looks like it will be next.

6 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 8:28 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Stunning! Isn't Earth Song wonderful? I love the colors you chose!

 
At March 15, 2007 8:56 AM, Blogger Debbi said...

Welcome Deborah! Those mitts certainly are Fetching. :)

 
At March 15, 2007 1:44 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Sweeeet! That "sales person" was Christy! I am so happy you had enough yarn left to make another project....that's always sooooooo nice to hear ........

 
At March 15, 2007 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! The poncho and the mitts!

 
At March 15, 2007 10:27 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

wow, I you guys are like celebs to me - Amy and Christy!

Ok, so glad I'm in good company!

 
At March 16, 2007 12:27 PM, Blogger BrownBerry said...

Glad you joined Deborah! :)
Planning attendance to any other events this year? Stitches Midwest maybe??? HINT HINT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home