Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am smitten



I have this incredible Grace yarn that I've wanted to take photos of and post. Unfortunately, the amount of available sunshine has been limited and affects the quality of photos I can take. All of the walls in my house are some shade of butternut or orange and it makes the photos look yellow.


I've enjoyed the sunshine and the photos turned out. I am planning a shawl from this beautiful yarn, but am aiming to finish the sleeves of my legend sweater first - I started to bind off a few minutes ago!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 09, 2007 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, can't wait to see that Legend sweater!

 
At March 09, 2007 4:52 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Kim! yay for you! A sweater almost finished! Have you bought the new book "Lace Style"? It has a really beautiful shawl in it.......it's the book that Brenda is making the cover sweater from.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home