Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finished Legend sweater

I struggled to finish the sleeves...the front and back progressed quickly, but knitting both sleeves at the same time has positive points and negative. The negative being that it seems to take so dang long to finish and see results. Not to worry, I am SO pleased with this sweater and it is one of my most favorites!


After beginning to knit this with Legend, I worried that I may not have enough and ordered another batch...I've joked that I have enough of this yarn to make an entire wardrobe. So, I've started my shawl which was my original intention for this yarn.

I will post more sweater photos on my blog

Labels:

7 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 11:02 AM, Blogger Debbi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 15, 2007 11:11 AM, Blogger Debbi said...

You designed this yourself, right?
It's Beautiful! You Rock!

I like to knit both sleeves together to make certain both of mine match. It eliminates counting and making notes and finding my notes and deciphering my notes. You're right though, it seems to take 3 times as long.

 
At March 15, 2007 1:45 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Kim!!! That sweater is just wonderful! It looks so nice on you! and your shawl is going to be so pretty! What's the pattern for the shawl?

 
At March 15, 2007 6:11 PM, Blogger christine said...

Beautiful!
I want to know the shawl pattern, also.

Christine

 
At March 15, 2007 6:43 PM, Blogger Kim said...

You are all so kind! I threw together a couple of patterns out of Louisa Hardings Modern Classics and improvised here and there...the shawl is Tilly's Garden Shawl...available from Briar Rose!

 
At March 15, 2007 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That sweater is drop dead gorgeous!!!

 
At March 16, 2007 12:27 PM, Blogger buttercup said...

The sweater is beautiful. You did a great job.

I think I need to buy more Legend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home