Friday, February 02, 2007

Love that yarn

I'm making good progress on my shawl I'm making from 4th of July (pictures coming next week). In fact I'm rather obsessed with it - such a joy to work with this yarn - love the feel, the colors. Quite a different experience from the other two shawls I've made which were from teeny tiny yarns and took forever to finish. Well - true confession - I finished one and the other is only half done. It's made from a mix of merino lace weight and Rowan silk. I focus on getting 6 inches finished, then I put it away for 4 months and work on more enjoyable projects. My daughter loves this shawl, so someday I will finish it and give it to her, but in the mean time... it's Briar Rose fibers for me!

1 Comments:

At February 04, 2007 1:01 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Pictures! we need pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home