Sunday, February 04, 2007

Interlocking Balloons

Thanks to Kniterella for straightening out my technical problems! I'm glad to join this KAL.

I have been slowly working on the Interlocking Balloons scarf from "Scarf Style" with Earth Song (alpaca) in a really great colorway of blues etc. The chart for this pattern is pretty complicated to follow, though not that complicated to actually knit. It's just really slow-going with a nine month old to manage at the same time.



I also owe Chris some edits to a ribbed turtleneck pattern I wrote at the end of last year. That is on my to-do list...soon!!

Heidi

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 04, 2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Heidi!!!!! So glad you are joining our little KAL......you posted such a pretty picture....the Eathsong shows up really nicely and that scarf is goin gto look "kewwwl"....Christy has made the turtleneck! yay!

 
At February 05, 2007 9:13 AM, Blogger Cindy Tobey said...

Very pretty yarn! Can't wait to see your finished scarf! Fun!

 
At February 05, 2007 7:37 PM, Blogger buttercup said...

Very pretty blue! That pattern really shows off the yarn beautifully. I can't wait to see the finished product.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home