Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm finally on!

Hey guys! I've been trying to get on this blog for WEEKS! I think my computer is blocking something with blogger because my account is working on my friends computer right now. Hopefully I get it figured out because I'd like to post some pictures. I'm crocheting a pair of socks out of the Fourth of July yarn right now. They are coming along great! I am also trying to finish a scarf made out of BR sport weight alpaca that is done in basket weave on the diagonal. I also have a couple of other projects in mind made with Brair Rose Yarn. Happy knitting!
Elizabeth

3 Comments:

At February 19, 2007 7:43 PM, Blogger christine said...

Hi Elizabeth!

Welcome!

Christine

 
At February 19, 2007 10:23 PM, Blogger Kim said...

yippee! I am so happy you were able to join and post!

 
At February 20, 2007 9:27 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Elizabeth!!! yay!! your post made it....so now try photos! so happy to have you here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home