Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another Tuscany Tank Begins


I love these colors, and it's quite a departure from my mostly blue toned wardrobe. I especially love that chocolately brown that's in the mix, upper right in the photo. When I've knit the tank before, I didn't have a good method of managing all four balls without getting them into a tangled mess. The solution presented itself this Christmas with a Gladware container that leftover treats from a party came home in. I put four holes in the lid, and secured it all with some rubber bands. Not sexy, and I think you can find a container that works the same way in a catalog, but hey, it was free. Economize a little here, to save more funds for yarn! I'm just getting started with the tank, but there's still the rest of the weekend to make some progress!

3 Comments:

At February 10, 2007 7:05 PM, Blogger snowflake2007 said...

I LOVE the colors! Can't wait to see how they turn out!
Elizabeth

 
At February 11, 2007 8:56 AM, Blogger buttercup said...

You are on a ROLL! Great idea and love the colors!

 
At February 11, 2007 10:09 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see a picture of the four yarns worked together. What pattern are you using?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home