Saturday, January 20, 2007

There is a 'back' to my sweater!


So....all of the photos didn't turn out so well - in Michigan we have limited sunshine this time of year that affects my photo quality as well as my upbeat disposition.

Trust me, there is a 'whole' back attached to the snippet of this picture and it is fabulous. I've decided to block it now and have already cast-on for the front.

Chris' colors are fabulous and I don't think a photo could ever really capture the true beauty of the fabric it creates. Especially since I consider yarn to be a 'total' experience i.e. sight, smell, texture...softness! I couldn't be happier with ALL aspects of this yarn!

I will get to knitting because with the sale and all, I couldn't resist enough Sonoma to knit that sweater for my husband...or maybe the Everyday Cardigan for me? I'm so bad!

2 Comments:

At January 20, 2007 5:39 PM, Blogger Chris said...

If you try to photgraph your yarn under a canopy of sorts, the light doesn't "bounce" off it.......your Stockinett is STUNNING :)

 
At January 25, 2007 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gorgeous colors!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home