Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ready for BIG TIME knitting

Nate and I have been doing bookwork all this week! yuk!!! that's what happens when we're so busy during the fall and late fall season....now it's time to get caught up.
The girls and I went on a two day "design retreat" and momma (that would be me) fell down. It's a good thing that I'm limber....or that would have "left a mark".......Anyway I didn't break anything so we'll have some new patterns for you soon!
I have a new sweater that will be a free pattern that I'm testing one more time......
Also we have some new fibers coming soon....one really fun sock yarn with bamboo in it, one new alpaca, silk and merino blend and (wait for it.....) CASHMERE! 100% luscious cashmere......
So I'm off to dye! yay!

4 Comments:

At January 25, 2007 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, have you recovered fully from falling? Maybe we could pull you in a sled next time. :-)

 
At January 26, 2007 6:28 AM, Blogger Kim said...

I know where all my overtime money is going...cashmere? I've no hope left!

 
At January 26, 2007 9:05 AM, Blogger buttercup said...

I'm actually allergic to cashmere. Sad isn't it? But the sock yarn with the Bamboo... That's a must try!

 
At January 31, 2007 8:17 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

You are my favorite pusher, Chris! Can't wait to see the silk and merino.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home