Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A New Hat

I have never made anything in Garter Stitch. Strange, I know. So, I decided to make a nice hat and scarf for some extra warmth this winter. I'm not sure what fiber this is, as I have had it for over a year and the tag has long since disappeared. Maybe you can tell Chris? Probably hard to with this photo. I decided on a simple project since my January is going to be crazy busy. This will fill in the small gaps of time I spend waiting for appointments and in the van to pick up my daughter from school...and if I finish this I have a cabled hat and scarf pattern in mind. Oh yeah, the pattern for this is adapted from a Yarn Girls pattern.

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 8:23 PM, Blogger christy said...

That's going to be a cute hat! I think it's out of Beth Ann.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home