Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My sweater is snow resistent

Here is the first official photo of my KAL sweater. I originally designed a sweater with cables, but quickly decided that the yarn was so fabulous that the cables overpowered it. It is quite content to stand on it's own.

Out came the cables and I am much more pleased with what is going on now. My future favorite sweater will be a fitted 'v' neck - very simple to be worn all of the time.

A bird tells me that I may find the other skein of this fabulous yarn in my mailbox tomorrow - my fingers are crossed!

Check my blog for the companion photos as Blogger is being testy - again!

http://thekniterella.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 8:48 PM, Blogger Chris said...

What lovely winter pictures.....send more this week when it REALLY snows!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home