Friday, January 19, 2007

My Beautiful Abundance

The Abundance Chris painted for me arrived early last week and it is simply stunning. It is soft and rich in color and truly abundant. I am so eager to get started on my Cozy shawl. Unless, of course, I manage to change my mind in the next few days. For now, I wanted to show ya'll how lovely my Briar Rose Fiber is and I didn't want to keep it under wraps.

I'm so inspired by everyone's progress. Such wonderful vests and socks and sweaters! I am glad to be a part of this knit along and look forward to casting.

4 Comments:

At January 19, 2007 6:34 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Welcome back! Have you rolled it yet? I just finished the back of my sweater last night - I'm going to block then will post a picture.

 
At January 20, 2007 5:37 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hey there! Nice to see the picture again! A shawl? Can't wait to see it.......hope you are feeling better

 
At January 22, 2007 5:28 PM, Blogger Tomme said...

Beautiful yarn, and a lovely pattern that should go quickly. Good luck with the shawl.

 
At January 26, 2007 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is going to be amazing when it's all knit up. I've had Cozy in the knitting queue for a while now and I really need to get to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home