Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Lickety-Split Knit

I had three baby/toddler sweaters to do before Christmas... and two were done and this was the last one to be done on Tuesday, the day after Christmas.

Now that I have these three sweaters done (which are done with Brair Rose Fibers Sonoma) I am moving onto my own sweater.

I have choosen to go with the Fourth July, which Chris hand painted just for me, so I am really excitied to get this project going. I hope to have it done before the end of the month, so I have a few months to enjoy it before Spring comes around. We will see...

5 Comments:

At January 03, 2007 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda the baby and the sweater are both precious. I can't wait to see your yarn for your sweater. Have you chosen the pattern?

 
At January 03, 2007 6:24 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Amanda! three baby sweaters???Wow! you go girl! Are you going to make one of those little sweaters for your little baby? Let's see a pic of your yarn.....

 
At January 03, 2007 10:27 PM, Blogger lois said...

I have finished a sweater with Chris' wonderful yarn (pattern:Knitting Pure and Simple, Neckdown Pullover for women). Chris painted the yarn in great "Amish" colors for me and it is so soft and warm. Now I am making sox with "Grandma's Blessing" in a great blue, blue/green. Love that yarn. There's no baby in this family to make sweaters for so I'm knitting for me right now. lois

 
At January 04, 2007 4:23 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Lois, would you post pictures? I Love pictures!

 
At January 05, 2007 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda, too cute!!!!

Can't wait to see the sweater for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home