Sunday, January 28, 2007

Answers to your questions

I never know where to post answers to questions in the comments - so I thought I'd just create a post. If you'd prefer I don't just let me know.

Kniterella - I'm planning on making the Cherry Leaf Shawl from Victorian Lace Toady on page 134/135. The colors in the hank of Legend I have are very autumnal, and if I start now I should have it done in a few months. It's a big undertaking for me. I've never knit lace from a chart or knit the border on seperately, so it's a challange.

Chris - I used the Baby Cable Rib pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks. It's a 4 stitch repeat pattern. I'd send them to you to feel, but I'm afraid you'll have to pry them off my feet. ;-)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2007 12:27 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Yeah....I feel the same way....where do you put answeres! When you have info on patterns and such...it's good to put thatont he front page I think.....if you want to say "nice work", then probably it's better to post a comment under comments.....I don't know!

 
At January 29, 2007 12:18 AM, Blogger Kristy said...

Buttercup, I think it is just perfect to post a post with answers to questions. That's what a KAL is all about, I think: sharing all the juicy details with everybody. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home