Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What to knit, what to knit?

Hello! Are we all thinking 'Whew, that present was finished just in time'?

I've begun to seriously consider what will be coming off of my needles for this knit-along. The only certain thing is that I will begin with this big, honking skein of the most fabulous yarn...

Blues and greens! The colors that dominate my yarn stash and the ones I definitely wear the most.

This is Legend, the fiber used for Tilly's Garden Shawl and it is so much nicer in person that I could even have imagined. I must admit, I am combing through my patterns because I want a whole sweater from this yarn! Especially after seeing the photo that Cindy posted!

Have any of you decided what you will make with which fiber? I need inspiration!

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2006 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This blue and green looks fabulous. Is it so soft? I have got to get on the stick and get my yarn ordered!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home