Friday, December 15, 2006

So grateful!


I am ever so grateful to Kim for starting this knit a long.......You know how it is when you just totally connect with someone you haven't met before? That's how it was for me the day I met Kim! What a blessing it was to meet such a nice person, and have her ask about starting a knit a long with Briar Rose Fibers yarns!

So, welcome to all of you. I know this is a crazy, busy time, we hope you'll all join in the fun right after Christmas and the New Year. What better way to start the year than to knit something new and fun! After all that gift knitting - it may be time for you to knit something for yourself? I know I am going to start something for me!

Here's a picture of our first "yarn prize". It's three hanks of Sonoma and there's enough to do the Everyday Cardigan or the Sonoma Warm Cabled Sweater.....or the Rosebud Vest with lots leftover for the XOXO hat and Mittens.........
I am not sure how Kim is going to handle prizes.....we'll let her decide......

One last thing....you can knit anything you want with your Briar Rose Fibers yarn to join this KAL, it doesn't have to be from our patterns, in fact we LOVE to see what others have done with our fibers!

Happy Holidays to you and we'll see you soon!
Chris

4 Comments:

At December 15, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Chris - my goodness! That yarn is beautiful. I've been thinking up a way for the give away to work and will post about it once we get the details worked out (and we've officially begun knitting). Thank you for the kind, kind words. Much love to you!

 
At December 17, 2006 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, (It's me, Amy) This is my first blog experience! How exciting is this KAL! I'm working on a project idea for the month of January using all of my beautiful Briar Rose remnants. Looking forward to having something in the works.

 
At December 18, 2006 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, I'm so glad you are doing this!!! Thank you guys so much... I have never blogged before. This is very exciting.... I'm looking forward to working on a Briar Rose project..... I love these yarns!!!!

 
At December 19, 2006 7:34 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Hello Anne! We are glad to have you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home