Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My New Sweater


I just finished this wool cabled sweater...for me! A little Christmas present to myself. It is so warm. Love it! I made it using Sonoma Twist wool yarn from Briar Rose Fibers. Chris dyes such beautiful yarns. I used two different hanks and switched between the yarns every two rows to get the lovely stripes. I can't wait to get started with this knit-along. I'm not sure what I will be knitting yet...I have such a long list of projects to choose from!

3 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 6:37 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Fabulous! Absolutely fabulous! What pattern did you use? I may need to make a sweater in this pattern too!

 
At December 20, 2006 7:01 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Cindy!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this photo! yay!

 
At December 20, 2006 7:02 AM, Blogger Chris said...

oh my gosh!! and I forgot to mention what an amazing knitter you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home